The APMEN Advisory Board reviews and updates the strategic plan of the Network, and ensures that APMEN activities are in line with APMEN objectives. The Board is composed of Country Partner and Partner Institution representatives.
The role of Advisory Board members includes but is not limited to:
- Ensuring the APMEN strategic plan reflects the stated objectives of the Network
- Providing input into, and oversight of, APMEN strategic planning and implementation of activities
- Resolving disputes that may arise between or among members or working groups
- Identifying and liaise with Network partners and potential donors
- Engaging additional outside experts as needed